Poseidon 4002 is a 19" 1U rack mount system for datacenter temperature and environment monitoring. The Poseidon solution monitors racks and computer rooms (temperature, humidity, electricity supply, access to the room, detectors). Alerting works by e-mail, SNMP traps, SMS, output relays. Poseidon 4002 is a complete system for environment monitoring in a rack or in a datacenter. The 4002 model can be mounted as a 1U device, or outside of the 42U space.
The Poseidon solution monitors a 19" rack or an entire server room. 18 sensors are supported (temperature, humidity, smoke, flood, electricity supply status or failure, entry to the room, digital inputs).
The Poseidon 4002 monitoring system fits into a 19" rack and is SNMP compatible. Two monitoring applications (PD Trigger and HWg-PDMS) are included free of charge.
Alerting to critical situations is performed by e-mail, SNMP Traps, SMS (GSM modem required) and output relays. The relays can be used, for example, to switch on a backup air-conditioning unit or to restart a server.
Built-in web server, SNMP compatible
Up to 18 sensors can be connected
Humidity, smoke, temperature, flood, vibrations, entry to the room, air flow, water leak, input contacts, etc...
PD Trigger and HWg-PDMS monitoring software free of charge
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10BASE-T)
- WEB: Embedded WEB server / GUI
- Sensors: 4xRJ11 1-Wire UNI (max 12 sensors)
(Temperature, humidity, voltage, AC current, air flow, flood)
- Inputs: 6 dry contact inputs (for detectors)
(Smoke, power, water leak, door contact, air flow, entry to the room)
- Outputs: 2 output relays (24 VDC)
(Air conditioning, server power supply, horn / light tower)
- M2M protocols: SNMP, XML and Modbus/TCP
- Physical features: 10" or 19" rack mount, dimensions: 184 x 44 x 125 [mm] (1U)
- Response to thresholds: SNMP trap, E-mail, SMS
- GSM modem: A GSM modem for sending text messages (SMS) can be connected to RS-232
- SMS Gateway: Device can send SMS by external "SMS GW" or be "SMS GW" for other devices.
- SMS + Ring when alarm: Supported
- Built-in functions: Output controlled with an input or sensor value ("Thermostat" mode).
- Warranty: 5 years
- Support for programmers: HWg SDK
- Supported software
- HWg-PD Trigger: Controls other IP devices, redirects alarms to SMS
- HWg-PDMS: Logging,export to MS Excel, reports
- >> Third-party SNMP software
- Data centers
- Rack mount environment monitoring
- Remote rack monitoring
- Computer room temperature
- SNMP environment monitoring system
- Air-conditioning monitoring
- A/C operation and water leak detection
- Computer room temperature
- Humidity in the datacenter (inside racks, in the A/C outlet, under the raised floor)
- Rack mount temperature monitoring system
· UPS / back-up generator monitoring
Fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP, monitoring of temperature and service contacts
· Security systems
- IP surveillance systems (external sensors)
- Equipment status, access control systems
1-Wire UNI sensors
- Total bus length max 4x60 m
- Each sensor has its own SafeRange. When the range is exceeded (alarm), e-mail or SNMP trap is invoked.
- Temperature - Temp-1Wire
- Humidity - Humid-1Wire
- Air flow sensor
- Voltage sensor (0..10V)
- AC current 0..30A
- Hub: T-Box
Dry contact inputs (for detectors):
- Water flood detector: Flood detector
- Gas leak detector: Gas leak detector
- Smoke detector: Smoke detector
- Motion detector: Motion detector
- Door contact: Magnetic door detector
Digital outputs (relays)
- Electricity supply control: PowerEgg to detect and control 110/230V